Online votes of Zagreb Film Festival’s audience decided the best film from the Together Again program which features films of directors whose first or second films were part of previous ZFF programs. The absolute winner of Pula Film Festival, Tereza37, directed by Danilo Šerbedžija and written by main actress Lana Barić will add ZFF’s Golden Bicycle to its collection of awards.
- 2022 – NEW AWARDS FOR TEREZA37!
- OSCARS: ‘TEREZA37’ SELECTED AS CROATIAN CANDIDATE!
- LANA BARIĆ WINS BEST SCREENPLAY AWARD IN ITALY
- TWO AWARDS FOR TEREZA37 AT LIFFE
- LANA BARIĆ WINS MOONWALKER AWARD
- LANA BARIĆ WINS BEST ACTRESS AWARD AT FEST 2021 IN BELGRADE FOR HER PERFORMANCE IN TEREZA37
- DANILO ŠERBEDžIJA WINS “VLADIMIR NAZOR” AWARD
- TEREZA37 – FESTIVAL SCHEDULE 2021
- TEREZA37 WINS THE GOLDEN STUDIO AWARD AS BEST FILM
- TEREZA37 WINS ZFF AUDIENCE AWARD
- TEREZA37- FESTIVAL SCHEDULE AUTUMN 2020
- TEREZA37 TRIUMPHS AT PULA FILM FESTIVAL WINNING SIX GOLDEN ARENAS, INCLUDING BEST FILM | Gallery→
- TEREZA37 AT PULA FILM FESTIVAL | Gallery→
- TEREZA37 IN RIJEKA AND PULA
- TEREZA37 SAILS AWAY
- TEREZA37 AT HOME IN SPLIT | Gallery→
- TEREZA37 OPENED MOTOVUN FILM FESTIVAL